Friday 1 December 2017

November winners

Good morning Peeps, time to announce the winners of our 'Flower Power' theme and thank you for all you beautiful floral entries, we really enjoyed seeing them all.

So without further ado here are the winners and it's a really international collection this month going from India, to the USA and back to Europe.

The prizes from Penny Black..............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Christine

Plony

Jacky

The voucher from Crafts U Love...............

Christine

And the dies from Marianne Design.................

Deepti

Well done to you all, please mail me by Thursday 7th December with your full names and postal addresses so I can arrange for you to receive your prizes. Prizes unclaimed by then will be re-drawn and new winners notified by e.mail or blog comment.


As always the Design Team have been keeping an eye on the entries using a Penny Black image and would love Gerrina to join us as our January Guest Designer. please mail me Gerrina so I can tell you about our theme for that month.

Please pop back Sunday when there will be a new challenge.

7 comments:

Gerrina said...

Congrats to the winners! And super to see my creation here aswell...

Craftychris said...

I can't believe I am a winner, thank you sooooo much! I have emailed. Congratulations to my fellow winners too - such awesome cards! xxx

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Craftyfield said...

So pleased my card got picked by Mr Random.org! Congrats to all the other winners, we lucky lot!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!

Leanne Harris said...

Congratulatiions to all the winners, and a big thank you to everyone who shared their makes with us last month - some really super creations well done all!!!!! (Leanne DT) xxxx

Paddington fan said...

Wow, thrilled to see my card got picked! Thank you so much, congratulations to the other lucky winners too - some gorgeous cards folks and such different styles - love them all. Off to send an email, love Jacky x