Friday 31 March 2017

March winners


Good morning everyone.

Before I move on to announced this months winners, I must say a huge thank you for all your fabulous entries, there were so many of them and you really did share some stunning creations with us. So I am really pleased that Random Org., has selected the winners as it would have been so difficult to choose.

Winners of the prizes from Penny Black

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Jacky

Pen

Jackie

The prize from Marianne Design

Valerija

The pens from Chalkola

Julie

And ribbon bundle from Fantastic Ribbons

Helen
 C

Congratulations to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I can arrange for your prizes to be posted. And prizes unclaimed by midnight GMT 6th April will be re-drawn and new winners notified by e.mail or blog comment.


As always, the Design Team have been keeping their eyes open for their favourite entries using Penny Black stamps and this month we would love to invite Penny to be our May Guest Designer. Please mail me Penny  so I can tell you more about our theme for that month.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge and as usual, lots more lovely prizes to be won.

9 comments:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Thank you so very much Mr Random for picking me to be one of your winners. I am over the moon. Well done everyone else.
Big Crafty hugs xxx

Valerija said...

Wow, I am the winner, what a wonderful surprise, thank you! I've just sent you an email with my address.
Congratulations to the other winners too.
Hugs, Valerija xx

Jannet said...

Congratulations winners!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous cards!! Congrats to all the winners!

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to all the fabulous winners! xxx

Rika said...

Congrats to the winners!

Paddington fan said...

Thrilled to see that my frog card is one of your lucky winners!
Thank you for a fabulous challenge.
Congrats to the other winners and to Penny for being picked as a guest designer,
Off to send an email,
Love Jacky x

Helen said...

Oh wow...I'm one of the lucky winners!
Thanks so much, will email you now.
Helen x

Cynthia said...

Congrats to the March winners!