Friday 4 September 2015

August winners


Thanks to all our lovely entrants we had another great challenge in August with some stunning floral entries, clearly you all love your flowers as much as we do.

So now it's time to announce our winners............................

The prizes from Penny Black...................

Names removed to comply with GDPR






And those lovely dies from Marianne Design.............................



The voucher from Crafts U Love.......................



The surprise dies from All Occasion Dies......................



Congratulations to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I can arrange your prizes

As usual the Design Team have been scouting for our next Guest Designer and we would like to invite Gunilla to join us in October, please mail me so I can tell you more about that months challenge.


I will see you again Sunday with our new challenge.

7 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow so happy to see I'm a winner. :-)
Thanks so much off to email you now. Xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Fabulous works!!! Congrats to all the lucky winners!

SewPaperPaint said...

These are some truly spectacular projects, well deserving of this win! Congrats ladies, well done!

Marianne said...

Wauw, I am a winner too :-) So happy!! I've send you an email. Congrats to the others winners!
Thanks everybody. Hugs, Marianne

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to all the stunning winners! xxx

AnyOldCraft said...

Congratulations to the winners.
Fab creations :)

Milla said...

Oh wow, can't believe my luck, thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners!