Friday 3 July 2015

June winners


Good morning, I hope you are all enjoying the summer weather we are having.

It's time to announce the winners of our Wings theme and what lovely entries there were, thank you all so much for joining in.

The prizes from Penny Black

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Jeni

Sanna

Anne

All Occasion Dies and Papercrafts

Julie

Store voucher from Kraftyhands

Sharon

Die for Sizzix

Helen

Well done to you all, please collect our winners badge to display on your own blogs and mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I can get your prizes sent off to you.

I will be back Sunday with our new challenge.

10 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice cards

AnyOldCraft said...

WOW. Thank you so much everyone for choosing my Butterfly Fairy card as one of the winners.
I am so thrilled as she took me forever to complete lol
Congratulations to all the winners :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all the winners! Well done!

Sharon said...

Thank you for selecting my card as one of the winners.
Congratulations to the other winners too.
Sharon x

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for a prize ,Congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to be chosen , It must have been a hard job as there were some marvelous entries . Jeni

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Annie said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe I've won - I'm thrilled - thank you so much. Annie. Congrats to everyone else - looking forward to new challenge. Annie xxx

Annie said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe I've won - I'm thrilled - thank you so much. Annie. Congrats to everyone else - looking forward to new challenge. Annie xxx

Helen said...

Oooh...I'm one of the lucky winners - what a lovely surprise!
Congrats to all of the other winners!
Thanks so much - you've made my day!
Helen x

Dora said...

congratulations! beautiful cards.