Monday 1 October 2012

September winners


Good Morning Peeps, you really enjoyed our September theme and showed us how organised you all are with your Christmas cards and what beauties they were as well. I really need to take a leaf out of your books and get on with mine. 

So without further ado straight on to the winners, but first of all I would like to announce the lucky person who we would like to invite to join us as our guest designer in November..................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Nela

Thanks so much for applying Nela, we loved your work and are looking forward to you joining us next month. Please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk so that I can tell you all about the theme.

Winner of the Penny Black entry winning the prize from Sir Stampalot is:

Deb

And winner of the gift voucher from Art of Craft:

Janine

Next, wext the two prizes from Penny Black: 

Riina


Jayne

And finally, winner of the collection of ribbons and embellishments:

Niina

Well done to you all, please mail me at the above addy so I can get your prizes is sent off to you.

New challenge starts on Sunday don't forget to check back to see what we have lined up for you.


4 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh, thank you! I'm super excited about my prize :) Hugs, Jayne x

Pink Dandelion said...

Thank you so much for picking my card. I'm delighted. Debs xx

Nela said...

Hi!
I am delighted to be a guest designer for November!
Congratulations to the winners!
Hugs Nela

Riina said...

Wow! I'm so excited - thank you :)
Hugs Riina